Memphis International Airport
Memphis International Airport was built in the year 1939. The IATA code for the airport is MEM. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Memphis airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Memphis.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Memphis airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Alaska Airlines, Iberia, Etihad Airways and British Airways. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Memphis are Memphis to Atlanta, Memphis to Chicago with 4431, 2271 weekly flights respectively.
Alaska Airlines airline 4146 to Chicago is the first flight that departs from Memphis airport at 5:00 AM, followed by Iberia airline 7140 to Chicago at 5:00 AM. Whereas Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink airline 4724 to Dallas Fort Worth is the last flight that departs from Memphis airport at 9:20 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Memphis airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Memphis airport frequently are – Alaska Airlines, Iberia and Etihad Airways.
- What is the airport code for Memphis airport? The IATA code for the Memphis airport is MEM.
- What are the most frequent routes from Memphis airport? The most popular sectors from Memphis airport are Memphis to Chicago with 4431 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Memphis airport? The first flight from Memphis to Chicago is at 5:00 AM, which is Alaska Airlines airline 4146 followed by Japan Airlines 7663 which leaves at 5:05 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Memphis airport? Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink 4724 to Chicago is the last flight that departs from airport at 9:20 PM.
Top International Routes from Memphis
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Memphis Airport Details
- Memphis International Airport
- "2491 Winchester Rd
- (+1) 901-922-8000