Ketchikan International Airport
Ketchikan International Airport was built in the year 1967. The IATA code for the airport is KTN. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Ketchikan airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Ketchikan.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Ketchikan airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Alaska Airlines, Air France, American Airlines and Korean Air Lines. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Ketchikan are Ketchikan to Seattle, Ketchikan to Juneau with 721, 301 weekly flights respectively.
Alaska Airlines airline 60 to Seattle is the first flight that departs from Ketchikan airport at 8:50 AM, followed by Air France airline 9677 to Seattle at 8:50 AM. Whereas Alaska Airlines airline 69 to Juneau is the last flight that departs from Ketchikan airport at 8:40 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Ketchikan airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Ketchikan airport frequently are – Alaska Airlines, Air France and American Airlines.
- What is the airport code for Ketchikan airport? The IATA code for the Ketchikan airport is KTN.
- What are the most frequent routes from Ketchikan airport? The most popular sectors from Ketchikan airport are Ketchikan to Seattle with 721 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Ketchikan airport? The first flight from Ketchikan to Seattle is at 8:50 AM, which is Alaska Airlines airline 60 followed by Korean Air Lines 6230 which leaves at 8:55 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Ketchikan airport? Alaska Airlines 69 to Seattle is the last flight that departs from airport at 8:40 PM.
Top International Routes from Ketchikan
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Ketchikan Airport Details
- Ketchikan International Airport
- "1000 Airport Terminal Way
- (+1) 907-225-6800