Honiara International Airport
Honiara International Airport was built in the year 1942. The IATA code for the airport is HIR. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Honiara airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Honiara.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Honiara airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Solomon Airlines, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink, Air Niugini Pty and Fiji Airways. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Honiara are Honiara to Gizo, Honiara to Suavanao with 70, 34 weekly flights respectively.
Solomon Airlines airline 406 to Gizo is the first flight that departs from Honiara airport at 5:30 AM, followed by Solomon Airlines airline 418 to Kirakira at 5:30 AM. Whereas Solomon Airlines airline 510 to Marau is the last flight that departs from Honiara airport at 5:00 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Honiara airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Honiara airport frequently are – Solomon Airlines, Sunstate Airlines /Qantaslink and Air Niugini Pty.
- What is the airport code for Honiara airport? The IATA code for the Honiara airport is HIR.
- What are the most frequent routes from Honiara airport? The most popular sectors from Honiara airport are Honiara to Gizo with 70 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Honiara airport? The first flight from Honiara to Gizo is at 5:30 AM, which is Solomon Airlines airline 406 followed by Solomon Airlines 450 which leaves at 6:00 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Honiara airport? Solomon Airlines 510 to Gizo is the last flight that departs from airport at 5:00 PM.
Top International Routes from Honiara
Top Domestic Flight Schedules
Top International Flight Schedules
Honiara Airport Details
- Honiara International Airport
- "Kukum Hwy