Bishop International Airport
Bishop International Airport was built in the year 1928. The IATA code for the airport is FNT. Cleartrip provides information about the different airline brands that operate from Flint airport and also a list of top domestic and international routes from Flint.
There are different domestic and international airlines that operate from Flint airport. Out of them, the airline brands that operate more frequently are Southwest, Virgin Atlantic, KLM Royal Dutch and Delta. In addition to this, the most popular sectors from Flint are Flint to Atlanta, Flint to Chicago with 1007, 754 weekly flights respectively.
Southwest airline 57 to Baltimore is the first flight that departs from Flint airport at 5:30 AM, followed by Virgin Atlantic airline 2190 to Atlanta at 5:45 AM. Whereas Southwest airline 2476 to Chicago is the last flight that departs from Flint airport at 8:50 PM.
- What are the top airline brands that operate from Flint airport frequently? The top airline brands that operate from Flint airport frequently are – Southwest, Virgin Atlantic and KLM Royal Dutch.
- What is the airport code for Flint airport? The IATA code for the Flint airport is FNT.
- What are the most frequent routes from Flint airport? The most popular sectors from Flint airport are Flint to Baltimore with 1007 weekly flights respectively.
- When does the first flight leave from Flint airport? The first flight from Flint to Baltimore is at 5:30 AM, which is Southwest airline 57 followed by Virgin Atlantic 2190 which leaves at 5:45 AM.
- When does the last flight leave from Flint airport? Southwest 2476 to Baltimore is the last flight that departs from airport at 8:50 PM.